Manwhore

by Katy Evans

Series: Manwhore (Evans) (1)

Book #1 in the sexy new Manwhore series from thebestselling author ofREAL.Is it possible to expose Chicago's hottest player-without getting played? This is the story I've been waiting for all my life, and its name is Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint. Don't be fooled by that last name though. There's nothing holy about the man except the hell his parties raise. The hottest entrepreneur Chicago has ever known, he's a man's man with too much money to spend and too many women vying for his attention. Mysterious. Privileged. Legendary. His entire life he's been surrounded by the press as they dig for titbits to see if his fairy-tale life is for real or all mirrors and social media lies. Since he hit the scene, his secrets have been his and his alone to keep. And that's where I come in. Assigned to investigate Saint and reveal his elusive personality, I'm determined to make him the story that will change my career. But I never imagined he would change mylife. Bit by bit, I start to wonder if I'm the one discovering him...or if he's uncovering me. What happens when the man they call Saint, makes you want to sin?… (more)

Very vanilla after some of the series I've read lately. A more PG-13 version of Fifty Shades/Crossfire. ( )
  amandanan | Jun 6, 2020 |
Started off a little slow, but got much better as it went along. Looking forward to book 2.

Crystal423 | Mar 23, 2020 |
This was pretty enjoyable. I liked the premise and though I saw the ending coming it was still perfect.

Definitely excited for the next chunk! ( )
  rabidgummibear | Nov 28, 2018 |
This book is scorching hot!

image:

Savehouse | Sep 24, 2018 |
I loved both Rachel and Malcolm. I loved how they started out and grew to be more. Loved their interaction, how perfect they were for each other and together. Malcolm's to die for! Alpha through and through. He gave me the shivers. The guy's just irresistible. Heaven help me! Rachel's also very likable. She's fun, tough yet vulnerable. Perfect combination. ( )
  Hanneri | Jul 10, 2018 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,827,220 books! | Top bar: Always visible