Just a Bit Unhealthy (Straight Guys #3) (2015)

by Alessandra Hazard

Series: Straight Guys (3)

I totally did not expect to fall in love with how absolutely adorable these stories are. Sure, they're totally unrealistic and bit odd, but isn't that why we read them? If we wanted to experience the everyday life of a love relationship, we wouldn't be sucked into these books, we'd just go about our day. No one really speaks or acts the unabashedly, heartrending, romantic way these characters do, but that's why we love being a part of their world for a little while. I'm normally not a filthy romance addict, but this series actually has really good writing, it's not corny like most romance novels. It's honest and dirty and possessive, and damn if it doesn't kindle a fire somewhere deep down.

This series was totally worth saving my 30-day free trial of Kindle Unlimited :) ( )
  nframke | Apr 30, 2019 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 157,773,149 books! | Top bar: Always visible