Playing With My Heart (My Love Story)

by Valerie Wilding

4None3,429,302NoneNone
Playing With My Heart is a gripping romance set in Shakespearean England. Patience is the stepdaughter of a carpenter at The Globe theatre. Her stepfather's apprentice, Kit, is besotted with her, but Patience only has eyes for Jeremy de la Motte, a roguish and exciting boy actor. When will Patience see that Jeremy is not the boy for her? Will the kind-hearted Kit finally get the girl?… (more)

No reviews

Current Discussions

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 204,459,370 books! | Top bar: Always visible