Bad Kitty: Puppy's Big Day by Nick Bruel

Bad Kitty: Puppy's Big Day (edition 2016)

by Nick Bruel (Author)

Uncle Murray takes Puppy on a walk on a day that Bad Kitty is being unusually difficult, but has several unpleasant encounters with a police officer and one mean dog along the way. Text is interspersed with information about dog behavior, pet care, and more.
Member:28wilsoncolton
Title:Bad Kitty: Puppy's Big Day
Authors:Nick Bruel (Author)
Info:Square Fish (2016), Edition: Reprint, 176 pages

Bad Kitty: Puppy's Big Day by Nick Bruel

Uncle Murray takes Puppy on a walk on a day that Bad Kitty is being unusually difficult and has several encounters with a police officer and another dog along the way. Chapter Book #8
  NMiller22 | Jul 25, 2019 |
I would have this book in a third grade classroom as another book for them to be able to pick up and read for i feel as if it has the appropriate vocabulary and will allow them to laugh a little and work on different literary skills.
  tylerschmitt | Mar 21, 2017 |
I'm not going to hide this behind a spoiler alert, but I do reveal something you *might* want to find out on your own, if you're *very* sensitive. Read on at your own risk:

I've read a few Bad Kitty books. The best part, imo, is the educational 'straight dope.' Potential pet owners are fully forewarned. In fact, ppl like me who don't want to adopt are strengthened in our convictions. Even though the role-model, admirable Uncle Murray, adopts three rescue dogs, I just can't imagine doing so myself. And of course the stories are funny, & the illustrations perfectly apt and expressive. I'll keep reading these as I encounter them, just cuz they're fun, not cuz I'm the target audience. ( )
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 6, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 142,353,667 books! | Top bar: Always visible