Epicurean Delites (Swinging Games Book 13)…

Epicurean Delites (Swinging Games Book 13) (edition 2015)

by Adriana Kraft (Author)

224,412,254 (5)None
Member:Sheila1957
Title:Epicurean Delites (Swinging Games Book 13)
Authors:Adriana Kraft (Author)
Info:eXtasy Books (2015), 39 pages
Rating:*****
Tags:Erotic romance, Erotica, swinging, f/f, m/m, f/m, m/f/f/m, m/f/f, Swinging Games series

Epicurean Delites (Swinging Games Book 13) by Adriana Kraft

Recently added bySheila1957

Jen and Brett are going to a resort called Epicurean Delites but Donna and Ryan had to cancel to deal with her mother's surgery. Once there they hook up with new couples as well as Sarah, Carl, and Alice. Jen and Brett are pushed a little and open up to more spanking. But along with the fun also comes reality.

I enjoyed this book. It is hot, hot, hot! I chuckled when Brett finds out their daughter knows about their going into the lifestyle. Jen suspected she knew but Brett was shocked especially about a few things Theresa said.

I liked Lacy and Tim and the role playing they brought to the play time. I also appreciate finding out about Carl and Alice but not their reason although it does bring reality into the story and gives a more rounded look at the swinging lifestyle. It is not all fun and games. Reality is always there.

I look forward to the next installment. ( )
  Sheila1957 | Sep 14, 2021 |
Epicurean Delites has Jen and Brett going to a swinger's resort with Carl, Alice, and Sarah. They meet a couple from Australia and hope to hook up with them in the future.

I enjoyed Epicurean Delites. It is hot and erotic with m/m, m/m/f, f/f, m/f/m/f and m/f couplings. What I liked best though was that these couples were older couples. I liked the sex positive aspect of the relationships. Seeing Carl and Alice, in their 70's, still enjoying life and their sexual relationships is wonderful. Knowing that Jen and Brett, in their 50's with a married daughter, still look for new adventures in their sexual life is fantastic. I chuckled when Jen and Brett's daughter brings up her swinging with them. Their reaction is priceless, especially when Donna and Ryan's daughter's swinging is discussed. I loved Brett's hem-hawing around. I also appreciate how Jen, Brett, and their partners are there for each other now and know they will be there in the future. I love that they plan their futures around the 7 or 9 partners in their group.

I have read some of the Swinging series but need to read the rest. I love the commitment and trust shown between this group of people. ( )
  Sheila1957 | Jan 25, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,240,480 books! | Top bar: Always visible