Law of Attraction by Michael Losier

Law of Attraction (edition 2009)

by Michael Losier (Author)

This self-help book offers an easy-to-follow, step-by-step inspirational program that leads readers through the process of figuring out what they want, why they don't have it yet, and what they need to do to get it and the life they've always desired. Now available as a value-priced audiobook read by the author!… (more)
Member:sjfellows
Title:Law of Attraction
Authors:Michael Losier (Author)
Info:Hodder Paperbacks (2009), 144 pages

Work Information

Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don't by Michael J. Losier

Loved it! Worth buying. ( )
  JennysBookBag.com | Sep 28, 2016 |
with the background in NLP teaching (NLP=Neuro Linguistic Programming), this author is successfully show to us how to implement the Law of Attraction in our daily life practically.With the spreadsheet he suggested, where we can locate our problem, our automatic reaction, and our ideal reaction which we actually wanted to be happened, it's so helpful to see the big picture of our whole life problem, and hence we have a road map of our individual success.it's remarkable book that I never hesitate to recommend, especially to all of my close friends. don't mis it. ( )
  indrawarman | Sep 11, 2010 |
I read this book in one sitting and found it to be a review of somethings I already knew and am trying to implement in my life.I firmly believe that one attracts into life the signals they send out whether positive or negative.It is important to ask yourself and state what do I want?Excellent examples and exercises of which extra worksheets can be printed out at the lawofattraction.com ( )
  laws | Jun 23, 2008 |
Law of Attraction by Michael Losier
Desire Statement
Clarity & Contrast Statements
Vibrationnal Bubble

Don't talk about or share negative experiences with others so not to enforce the negative experience.
The vibrationnal bubble is the private sphere of thoughts. You should keep positive thoughts in that bubble and avoid negative emotional within that bubble.
Desire statements are positive phrases to help clarify what you want.
Avoid using "don't, can't" in sentences.
Teach children how to use positive statements and avoid negative statements.
Limiting believes are created with doubts. ( )
  amadouwane | Mar 20, 2008 |
I LOVE this book! It really helps you to implement the Law of Attraction easily into your life. I've given this book as a gift to loved ones and refer to it often myself. ( )
  belant | Sep 9, 2007 |
Manche von Ihnen haben bereits aus unterschiedlichen Quellen etwas über das Gesetz der Anziehung erfahren, während andere es gerade erst kennenlernen.

Hachette Book Group

4 editions of this book were published by Hachette Book Group.

Editions: 0446199745, 1600241220, 0446199737, 160024582X

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,522,699 books! | Top bar: Always visible