HomeGroupsTalkExplore

Micah: Damage Control, Book 1 by Jo Raven

Micah: Damage Control, Book 1 (edition 2017)

by Jo Raven (Author), Tad Branson (Narrator), Erin Mallon (Narrator), Podium Audio (Publisher)

Series: Damage Control (1)

There's me: Micah Owens. Tattoo artist at Damage Control. No parents or siblings. A past that still gives me nightmares. And then there's her: Evangeline, the girl who saved my life and haunts my more pleasant dreams. Only she doesn't know who I really am, and telling her might well send her fleeing for the hills. She deserves better than a loser like me. She's pretty. She's clever. She's goddamn sexy and has a heart of gold. Which is why I can't tell her. A smile from her and I'll do all I can to make her mine - including pretending to be someone I'm not, someone worth having.Isn't love weird?Standalone novel. No cliffhanger.*Warning: this book contains graphic language, sex, and violence. Mature readers only. Not intended for young readers.*… (more)
Member:EAllen315
Title:Micah: Damage Control, Book 1
Authors:Jo Raven (Author)
Other authors:Tad Branson (Narrator), Erin Mallon (Narrator), Podium Audio (Publisher)
Info:Podium Audio (2017)
Collections:Audible, Finished
Rating:*****
Tags:Damage Control

Work Information

Micah by Jo Raven

First book I've read by this author. Sweet romance novel..I'm all for love at first sight stories, but I think I there could have been more building of the relationship. ( )
  BooksnTatts | Sep 14, 2022 |
Loved it!

Great story. I loved how passionate Ev was about helping people. Michah was also a great character to read about. He was strong and passionate and loyal. Looking forward to reading the rest of the series.
  StephanieVee888 | Dec 18, 2020 |

Jo Ravenprimary authorall editionscalculated
Branson, TadNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Mallon, ErinNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 182,758,394 books! | Top bar: Always visible