The Einstein Prophecy by Robert Masello

The Einstein Prophecy (edition 2015)

by Robert Masello

As war rages in 1944, young army lieutenant Lucas Athan recovers a sarcophagus excavated from an Egyptian tomb. Shipped to Princeton University for study, the box contains mysteries that only Lucas, aided by brilliant archaeologist Simone Rashid, can unlock.These mysteries may, in fact, defy--or fulfill--the dire prophecies of Albert Einstein himself.Struggling to decipher the sarcophagus's strange contents, Lucas and Simone unwittingly release forces for both good and unmitigated evil. The fate of the world hangs not only on Professor Einstein's secret research but also on Lucas's ability to defeat an unholy adversary more powerful than anything he ever imagined.From the mind of bestselling author and award-winning journalist Robert Masello comes a thrilling adventure where modern science and primordial supernatural powers collide.… (more)
Member:fischerp
Title:The Einstein Prophecy
Authors:Robert Masello
Info:47North, Kindle Edition, 338 pages
Tags:read

Work Information

The Einstein Prophecy by Robert Masello

The story of the discovery and impact of an ancient sarcophagus that appears to impact the development of nuclear weapons.
A personalized look at Albert Einstein and Kurt Goedel at the institute of advanced study At Princeton. It is also the love story of a young art history instructor and an Egyptian archeologist.
A mixture of accurate details and clever imagination. ( )
  waldhaus1 | Jun 13, 2021 |
I enjoyed the book, but I didn't like the ending. It got a little cheesy at the end for my taste. lol ( )
  RaggedyMandy | Apr 22, 2020 |
This was my July pick from Amazon's Kindle First program.
WWII, Albert Einstein and a supernatural twist. After reading the description I was quite intrigued and anxious to read the book. I'm actually disappointed that I didn't really like it.
I thought the plot and overall idea was great but it was just too slow for my tastes. Somewhere between pages 150-200 I began to lose interest and the only reason I finished the book was because I had to know how everything turned out.

I will say that the writing was excellent and while it is in no way a bad book, it just wasn't for me. ( )
  maebri | Mar 10, 2020 |
If you like mystery, intrigue, spy type stories this will fit the bill for you. I think the addition of sex wasn't needed personally, but some might enjoy it. It wasn't total seedy romance novel at least. ( )
  ThistlePatch | Jan 16, 2020 |
There is a part of this book where Einstein gets in a sailboat with a friend. They then notice it is going to rain and turn around and come back. This scene lasted for 5 pages and had nothing to do with the plot at all.

What the plot is actually about is some sort of cursed artifact from Egypt that causes people near it to be attacked by animals or experience deadly accidents. I guess this book is more for people who liked the movie The Mummy. ( )
  nmorse | Dec 3, 2019 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 173,559,784 books! | Top bar: Always visible