Grayson Vol. 1: Agents Of Spyral (The New…

Grayson Vol. 1: Agents Of Spyral (The New 52) (edition 2016)

by Tom King (Author)

"Dick Grayson. Former Sidekick. Former Superhero. Former dead man. Agent of Spyral?! A thrilling new chapter of Dick Grayson's life begins here. A super-spy espionage thriller that will shock you and prove one thing: you might think you know Nightwing--but you don't know Dick. Collects GRAYSON #1-4, GRAYSON ANNUAL #1 and a story from SECRET ORIGINS #8"--… (more)
Member:becca.helme
Title:Grayson Vol. 1: Agents Of Spyral (The New 52)
Authors:Tom King (Author)
Info:DC Comics (2016), Edition: First Edition, 160 pages

Work Information

Grayson Volume 1: Agents of Spyral by Tim Seeley

I am mad that I liked this as much as I did ( )
  Monj | Jan 7, 2022 |
Oh that was actually really OK to read without any knowledge of earlier events! ( )
  Jonesy_now | Sep 24, 2021 |
Part of my massive Barbara Gordon Re-read which I had a glorious amazing time with. This was getting ready for the Batgirl/Grayson reunion coming in the future. Definitely enjoying this series so far. ( )
  wanderlustlover | Aug 21, 2021 |
Review being held pending the release date per request of the publisher.

Edit to add review as of 6/9/2015
This collection is a New 52 graphic novel about Dick Grayson and what he is doing after faking his death. He is recruited for Spyral to work as a spy but he also has an agenda to find out what Spyral knows about superheroes. Dick works at being the good spy while feeding intelligence back to Batman and trying to do the spy thing while using his ethics doesn’t always work. The story didn’t work for me as much as I wanted it to. I don’t think I’ll bother reading any more of these when they come out.

Digital review copy provided by the publisher through NetGalley
  Glennis.LeBlanc | Jan 6, 2020 |
3.5/5 stars. One of my favorite parts of this book is where Dick lets loose and plays tag--of a spying sort--with the students. He's having fun and it's a delight to see.

[I received this book free from NetGalley in exchange for an unbiased review.]

tldegray | Sep 21, 2018 |

Seeley, Timprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
King, Tommain authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 165,963,243 books! | Top bar: Always visible