Animal Kingdom: Color Me, Draw Me (A Millie…

Animal Kingdom: Color Me, Draw Me (A Millie Marotta Adult Coloring Book) (original 2014; edition 2014)

by Millie Marotta (Author)

Millie Marotta is a hugely popular illustrator and her idiosyncratic drawings of the world's wonderful creatures will draw you in. Millie's Animal Kingdom offers a range of beautiful illustration to colour in, personalise and make your own. The artist's intricate style of illustration will get you itching for a pen, whether it's to add to the fine line hatching on the birds, the flowing tendrils of a jellyfish, or the composite of flowers that make up a grizzly bear. The work will inspire you to appreciate the detail of line drawing and its huge potential. You can colour her work or add your own line drawings to make it special to you. Add your own patterns to the lively forest scene, choose your own birds to add to the branches, or make a pattern with your colour choices. Each picture offers scope to improve your artistic skills while giving you a finished picture to show for your endeavours. The images and imaginative scenarios can be completed in colours of your choosing and are guaranteed to get your creative juices flowing.… (more)
Member:sfmcewing
Title:Animal Kingdom: Color Me, Draw Me (A Millie Marotta Adult Coloring Book)
Authors:Millie Marotta (Author)
Info:Lark Crafts (2014), Edition: Clr, 96 pages

Work Information

Animal Kingdom by Millie Marotta (2014)

Rating: 5 Stars

I know this isn't a book you would read but it is on Goodreads so it deserves a review. This book is everything I want in an adult coloring book. I'm not much into coloring, but I thought I'd jump on the band wagon and try it out. When it comes to coloring I enjoy very detailed images, the more detailed the better. This book is hands down the best! Millie Marotta is a extremely talented artist! I'll look forward to coloring more of her images soon.

P.S. In case you are wondering, I use colored pencils and gel pens to color my images. Markers bleed through to the image on the other side. I would not recommend using any kind of marker. ( )
  ne.may97 | Jan 1, 2018 |
Excellent coloring book with pretty nice and very diversified illustrations based on photography.
I had a particularly fun time using my metallic pencils in the many mantises, beetles and bugs with dedicated pages.
As an illustrator and designer myself, I found it really nice to draw background elements or even entire scenarios in this book.
Overall, the animals drawn in Animal Kingdom looks really cool and I super recommend this coloring book. ( )
  Hanike | Mar 17, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,590,908 books! | Top bar: Always visible