A Guide to Bliss

by Shai Tubali

1391,218,960 (3)None
This practical guide and the method presented in it are based on a very simple principle: all our negative emotional and mental states are the result of our currently limited and contracted mind; when we expand our mind, these states dissolve. A Guide to Bliss is a rich introduction to the 'Expansion Method' that has already gained popularity in German-speaking countries and Israel. The book leads the reader carefully through the practice, illuminating the way by the direct experience of practitioners of the method and the extensive philosophy behind it. Whether determining your next step in business, clearing away some sad memory, or just improving general well-being, all you need is to systematically tap into the tremendous potential of your own mind, as shown in this guide.… (more)

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Not for me I'm afraid, but it will be for someone, it's a in depth book about yourself, and about spirituality, ( )
  Helen.Hunter | Aug 30, 2015 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
An interesting read for someone wanting to learn more about White Light and chakras. I will be taking a more in-depth look at this at a later date. Recommended for anyone interested in New Age philosophy.
  Neverwithoutabook | Aug 3, 2015 |
This book was enlightening in many ways but was also repetitive of many self-help books. The author doesn't site research and findings to
back up his claims and in many ways I felt it was an advertisement for his workshops. I will say that there is a lot of good advice in regards
to ridding your thoughts of traumatic past events and replacing those thoughts with positive images and memories. ( )
  dlong810 | Jul 14, 2015 |
Fascinating book about training your mind to "see" the energy of the spaces in between. Well written with enough emphasis placed on the background information to move forward to actual exercises. ( )
  gpeddy | Jun 24, 2015 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Tubali's book, "A Guide to Bliss" is a good introduction to changing your life by changing the way you view the world and everything in it by working with your thought processes. To me, the concepts were a little too "new agey" and I found myself skeptical about many of the benefits touted, though I have family members who would fully embrace the concepts at face value. I found myself questioning much of the data that was presented. That said, I do think this was an interesting read and that folks who are into meditation, "law of attraction" and other new age concepts will find it an interesting and helpful read. For me, it was a difficult read and I mostly found myself questioning the concepts rather than "buying" them. ( )
  chicbanjo | Jun 14, 2015 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

Shai Tubali's book A Guide to Bliss: Transforming Your Life through Mind Expansion was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 157,777,481 books! | Top bar: Always visible