Creative Therapy: An Anti-Stress Coloring Book

by Hannah Davies

From the Bestselling international coloring book series. Creating stunning artworks, filled with intricate beauty, can be a stress-relieving activity. Complete the detailed pieces in this gorgeous book to lift your mood and focus your mind. You don't need to be an expert artist and there is no need for expensive equipment. Just start coloring and doodling to benefit from this relaxing and therapeutic experience.… (more)

Every couple of days or when I'm free or tired I would set and color a page... one page can take hours to finish, it's amazing and it brings back memories and the artwork happens to be amazing in this one. ( )
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,474,268 books! | Top bar: Always visible