Forever with You

by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Series: Wait for You (5)

USA Today Bestseller In the irresistibly sexy series from #1 New York Times bestselling author Jennifer L. Armentrout, two free spirits find their lives changed by a one-night stand... Some things you just believe in, even if you've never experienced them. For Stephanie, that list includes love. It's out there. Somewhere. Eventually. Meanwhile she's got her job at the mixed martial arts training center and hot flings with gorgeous, temporary guys like Nick. Then a secret brings them closer, opening Steph's eyes to a future she never knew she wanted--until tragedy rips it away. Nick's self-assured surface shields a past no one needs to know about. His mind-blowing connection with Steph changes all that. As fast as he's knocking down the walls that have kept him commitment-free, she's building them up again, determined to keep the hurt--and Nick--out. But he can't walk away. Not when she's the only one who's ever made him wish for forever . . .… (more)

This is like the equivalent of playing a video game you really, really like, and you're trying really hard...and yet you still get the "bad" ending. ( )
  keikii | Jan 23, 2020 |
You can find more from me on my blog:

Cannot. Bloody. Wait.

SAHDGEWJGFHWEFHFJEW

No seriously, I cannot possibly wait until September. I'm so excited about [b:Forever with You|18138755|Forever with You (Fixed, #3)|Laurelin Paige|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1386618209s/18138755.jpg|25482099] that I'm struggling to function without it.

You just know that I'm going to pre-order this and wait by the door for it every morning until it comes..

MINE!

Actually, I'll probably just end up tackling the post man when he delivers it..

GIVE IT TO ME

*clears throat*

So um.. Yeah I'm really looking forward to Nick & Steph..

Over & Out, T xx

RichlyWritten | Sep 23, 2019 |
You can find more from me on my blog:

Cannot. Bloody. Wait.

SAHDGEWJGFHWEFHFJEW

MINE!

Actually, I'll probably just end up tackling the post man when he delivers it..

GIVE IT TO ME

*clears throat*

So um.. Yeah I'm really looking forward to Nick & Steph..

Over & Out, T xx

RichlyWritten | Sep 23, 2019 |
5 heart breaking stars! I do not want to give anything away. It is hard to even write about triggers without giving it away. I will say, I knew it was going to happen. It did not however prepare me for how sad it was. ( )
  SimplyKelina | May 8, 2019 |
Predictable. Its not a bad book. I love JLA and this series, but this book was really predictable. Nothing surprising happened at all. For me, I just felt like I could skim to the end, confirm what I knew would happen and move on. Maybe I am being overly cynical?? Maybe I have just read WAY too many books now and they are all starting to sound similar? Who knows! But, whatever the reason, this book was ok for me. ( )
  thebookdisciple | Oct 9, 2018 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,680,802 books! | Top bar: Always visible