Moocs: Design, Use and Business Models

by Jean-Charles Pomerol

3None3,497,849NoneNone
MOOCs (Massive Online Open Courses) are shaking up the traditional forms of primary and continuing education and training. These new distance teaching tools which take advantage of the Web and social network revolution are making us think again about how we teach and learn.
Recently added byKathrynSomerville

No reviews

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,616,838 books! | Top bar: Always visible