The Usborne Book of Houses and Homes

by Carol Bowyer

272277,947 (3)None
-- Beautifully illustrated guides to the world we live in-- Up-to-date maps, charts and diagrams

Beautifully illustrated guides to the world we live in. Read about people who live in caves, caravans and boats. People who live underground and others who live high in the mountains. Find out how people build houses in the jungle and what it is like to live in a Bedouin tent in the desert. At the end of the book is a beautifully detailed picture chart which shows how mud, stone, bricks, wood and other materials are used all around the world. Fun, full-color illustrations.
  riselibrary_CSUC | Oct 1, 2018 |
Informative. ( )
  BoundTogetherForGood | Oct 15, 2008 |

Belongs to Series

Sonlight Core B

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 165,976,663 books! | Top bar: Always visible