Twilight Time by Rick Hautala

Twilight Time

by Rick Hautala

This was a very good book.It was a little slow for me at first but once I got further into the book I got. the better and more interesting it became. I was expecting the book to make me jump at noises but it was more of being scared of what's in your head then the outside world. Going crazy is truly something to be scared of. It's about a guy named Jeff that lives in Colorado with his wife and Daughter but he has to go back to his hometown of Maine for his sister's funeral and he finds himself having to face old memories that he has suppressed for years, memories that no one the planet would want to remember nor go through in the first place. It was a very compelling read. ( )
  Sam-Teegarden | Jun 2, 2018 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0821747134, Mass Market Paperback)

Years after escaping the unspeakable fear and abuse of his childhood and the horrors that had shattered his mind into multiple personalities, Jeff Wagner returns home to Maine to confront the living embodiment of his youthful terrors. Original.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:20:04 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,736,007 books! | Top bar: Always visible