Joyful Path of Good Fortune: The Complete…

Joyful Path of Good Fortune: The Complete Guide to the Buddhist Path to… (edition 2000)

by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso

We all have the potential for self-transformation, and a limitless capacity for the growth of good qualities, but to fulfil this potential we need to know what to do along every stage of our spiritual journey. With this book, Geshe Kelsang Gyatso offers us step-by-step guidance on the meditation practices that will lead us to lasting inner peace and happiness. With extraordinary clarity, he presents all Buddha's teachings in the order in which they are to be practised, enriching his explanation with stories and illuminating analogies. Following these practical instructions, we will come to experience for ourselves the joy that arises from making progress on a clear and structured path that leads to full enlightenment.… (more)
Member:Miguelit0
Title:Joyful Path of Good Fortune: The Complete Guide to the Buddhist Path to Enlightenment
Authors:Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
Info:Tharpa Publications (2000), Edition: 2nd, Paperback
Tags:tibetan buddhism

Joyful Path of Good Fortune: The Complete Buddhist Path to Enlightenment by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso

Commentary on the Lam Rim (graduated path to enlightenment). ( )
  chamekke | Sep 15, 2005 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,649,479 books! | Top bar: Always visible