The Berenstain Bears God Bless Our Country…

by Mike Berenstain (Author)

Series: Living Lights, Berenstain Bears (Living Lights)

701294,109 (5)None
"The Bear family and their Bear Country neighbors celebrate the Fourth of July with a big parade, but not before the Bear cubs get a lesson about the blessings of freedom for their country"--
Member:tylerandemilea
Title:The Berenstain Bears God Bless Our Country (Berenstain Bears/Living Lights)
Authors:Mike Berenstain (Author)
Info:Zonderkidz (2015), Edition: Csm Stk, 24 pages

The Berenstain Bears God Bless Our Country (Berenstain Bears/Living Lights) by Mike Berenstain

This is the first one of these books I have reviewed and it is definitely my favorite so far! Of course I haven't read all of the new ones so that may change.

WOW!

I remember reading these wonderful books when I was a kid... of course that was when Stan & Jan were writing them... and I am thrilled to see that their son Mike loved the books so much, he has continued with the very series his parents loved so much!

BRAVO Mike!

Thank you and God Bless you Mike! It is wonderful to have this amazing series continuing so that I can share the stories with my own children.

No one should miss this wonderful book! Mike has truly captured the style that made his parent's books in this series famous with children everywhere!

And this particular story - well, it could have been a tough one to translate into "Bear Country" speak... but Mike did an exceptional job! He gets the major points across in a way that makes learning about history FUN for kids!

LOVE IT!

Don't miss this book. And be on the lookout for more from Mike Berenstain! I know I will!

Birth of the U.S.A. - BEAR COUNTRY STYLE!

Review © JCMorrows 2015 ( )
  JCMorrows | Aug 25, 2015 |

Belongs to Series

Berenstain Bears (Living Lights)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 157,156,646 books! | Top bar: Always visible