Annihilator by Grant Morrison

Annihilator

by Grant Morrison, Frazer Irving (Illustrator)

Unpolished. Frazer Irving isn't a very good narrative artist. Often felt like an unpolished film proposal. When long character bios are included at the end of your book with the apparent function of telling the story that didn't come across within the book itself... it's a red flag. Otherwise - there are some fun elements and twists, some great static illustrations (among a lot of bad ones, and barely a background in sight - even for establishing shots), and an 80's feel (that I'm not sure was intentional). I'm a big GM fan, and I'm not mad that I bought a used copy... but I doubt anyone will list this as among his better work. ( )
  Ron18 | Feb 17, 2019 |

Grant Morrisonprimary authorall editionscalculated
Irving, FrazerIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed

Washed-up Hollywood screenwriter Ray Spass is caught in a downward spiral of broken relationships, wild parties and self-destruction. Out of luck and out of chances, he's one failed script away from fading into obscurity. Little does he know he's about to write the story of his life. As his imagination runs rampant, Ray must join forces with his own fictional character Max Nomax on a reality-bending race to stop the entire universe from imploding... without blowing his own mind in the process.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,548,169 books! | Top bar: Always visible