Follow Participant's Guide: No Experience Necessary

by Andy Stanley

17None1,252,475NoneNone
Lots of people think Christianity is all about doing what Jesus says. But what if doing what Jesus says isn't what Jesus says to do at all? Jesus' invitation is an invitation to relationship, and it begins with a simple request: follow me. Religion says "Change and you can join us." Jesus says, "Join us and you will change." There's a huge difference. Jesus doesn't expect people to be perfect. He just wants them to follow him. Being a sinner doesn't disqualify anyone. Being an unbeliever doesn't disqualify anyone. In fact, following almost always begins with a sinner and unbeliever taking one small step. In this eight-session video-based Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), Andy Stanley takes small groups on a journey through the Gospels as he traces Jesus' teaching on what it means to follow. Sessions include: Jesus Says Next Steps Fearless Follow Wear The Fine Print What I Want to Want Leading Great Unfollow Designed for use with Follow Video Study 9780310823551 (sold separately).… (more)

No reviews

Current Discussions

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 206,284,623 books! | Top bar: Always visible