Saga Volume 5

by Fiona Staples (Illustrator), Brian K. Vaughan (Writer)

Series: Saga (5)

"While Gwendolyn and Lying Cat risk everything to find a cure for The Will, Marko makes an uneasy alliance with Prince Robot IV to find their missing children, who are trapped on a strange world with terrifying new enemies"--Page 4 of cover.

English (70)  Norwegian (1)  Dutch (1)  All languages (72)
One of the worst plot wise but with some great 5 star moments. ( )
  Aidan767 | Feb 1, 2024 |
I don't know how it remains so consistently incredible. It continues to fill me with wonder, absolutely crack me up, and put my heart in a blender.

Bravo!

That's five volumes in one day for me and I need the rest! ( )
  RatGrrrl | Dec 20, 2023 |
This series continues to go right on breaking my heart, lifting it, sending it soaring, squishing it in a fist. I get attached to so many people. I laugh and head tilt when I should cry (because I almost never ever cry at text, or even text-and-graphic based narratives, or most narratives at all). But so many people. All the main people. The secondary group. The bad guys.

It's definitely been an interesting ride between the jobs and the task to relocate certain missing people again. I spend a lot of time reading our present child-future narrators narration and pondering what it means and how far it goes. Where we might be heading. But I continue to be swept up in the loveliness of it all the same every step we go. ( )
  wanderlustlover | Dec 26, 2022 |
This series is still going strong and keeping me engaged. I like the changing alliances and unpredictability, and it's just a great story.
I'll probably never be comfortable with how sexually explicit the artwork can be, which is why I keep giving it 4 stars instead of 5. ( )
  Harks | Dec 17, 2022 |
This was more in line with the fraught story-telling I'm used to with Saga than the previous volume. The body count continues to climb amid IV and Marco's attempt to get back to their respective family members kidnapped by Dengo, and Gwendolyn and company attempt to find dragon semen (no, yes, really). There is a lot crammed into this one volume and I was loving every minute of it until the bittersweet ending. ( )
  wisemetis | Sep 15, 2022 |

Staples, FionaIllustratorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Vaughan, Brian K.Writermain authorall editionsconfirmed
And finally ... twenty-five.
Collected issues 25-30 of the Saga comics.
Please note that Staples is given first credit on both cover and title page, and she is correctly listed as Primary Author.

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 204,588,116 books! | Top bar: Always visible