The Detective's Wife

The Detective's Wife

3None3,450,378NoneNone
Life can change in an instant. What if your life was one big lie? What if no one knew your darkest secret? Ben Miller is torn between two worlds. He has spent a lifetime running from the secrets and lies of his past, but the past is about to catch up with him. An unexpected encounter forces him to face the consequences of what he did one fateful night seven years ago. Vanesssa Murphy is a high-powered lawyer, used to getting her own way, whatever the cost. However, the pretence of living a successful life is about to come crashing down around her. Soon, she will be locked away and hated, unless she can get rid of Ben Miller, who is the only piece of damning evidence against her. What happens when the past and present lives of two strangers horribly collide? Find out in "The Detective's Wife", a story about the secrets we keep, the ties that bind us, and the true cost of the lies we tell.… (more)
Member:sarahjvigen
Title:The Detective's Wife
Authors:
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Tags:to-read

The Detective's Wife by Joanne Clancy

No reviews

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,188,941 books! | Top bar: Always visible