100 Recipes: The Absolute Best Ways to Make the True Essentials

by America's Test Kitchen

"We have countless recipes at our disposal today, but what are the real keepers, the ones that don't just feed us when we're hungry or impress our friends on Saturday night, but inspire us to get into the kitchen? At the forefront of American cooking for more than 20 years, the editors at America's Test Kitchen have answered this question in [a] collection of recipes that you won't find anywhere else"--Amazon.com.… (more)

It's a big book. Looks modern with a nice layout as well as an adequate number of photos. I'm not fond of cookbooks that are just walls of text.

This will be good. I need to wake-up my cooking abilities. I'm getting very lazy.

Three major sections: (Amazon has a look inside)
-- The Absolute Essentials
-- The Surprising Essentials
-- The Global Essentials
  Seayla2020 | Aug 14, 2021 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,325,446 books! | Top bar: Always visible