The Yoga Bible by Christina Brown

The Yoga Bible (edition 2003)

by Christina Brown (Author)

Yoga brings not only a suppleness to the body but also a sense of spiritual and physical well-being to those who practice it. Featuring over 170 postures from the main schools of yoga, The Yoga Bible is the ultimate, comprehensive guide to practicing yoga and finding a mental and physical balance in life. The book encourages yoga beginners and experts alike to find a yoga sequence that suits their personal needs and abilities.… (more)
Member:sfmcewing
Title:The Yoga Bible
Authors:Christina Brown (Author)
Info:Krause Publications (2003), Edition: 39820th, 400 pages

Work Information

The Yoga Bible by Christina Brown

I enjoyed ho w I can stick this compact book onto my bag pack to travel and then do yoga. ( )
  jimbarkerr101 | Nov 1, 2020 |
I do yoga and would like to explore more on other poses aside form the basic ones I already demonstrated over and over again. What I like about his book is actually the illustration (also the main reason I bought it) it gave me detailed step by step poses and as well helpful tips and insights to better my experience in doing Yoga on my own. For yoga enthusiast like me definitely this book is for you. ( )
1 vote Maddison18 | Mar 19, 2016 |
I love this book of yoga postures. I finally bought my own copy instead of checking it out of the library. It gives basic and advanced forms. List complimentary postures and adaptations. This book would be a 5 if it was spiral bound. ( )
1 vote TheLibraryhag | Oct 9, 2010 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,517,228 books! | Top bar: Always visible