When An Omega Snaps (A Lion's Pride) (Volume 3)

by Eve Langlais

Series: A Lion's Pride (3)

Leo is the calm guy. The nice guy. The one nobody screws with. So could someone explain that to Meena so she stops driving him insane-with desire.When Meena literally throws herself at Leo and declares he's her mate, his first reaction is to deny-and run far, far away. This lion/tiger mix doesn't do drama and chaos. Problem is, once he sets eyes on her, he can't help but want the vivacious blonde with plus-sized curves, perfect for a big man like himself.He wants her even if it breaks all his rules when it comes to women.Wants her even if she destroys his serenity.Wants her more than a perfectly grilled piece of steak with a dash of garlic, pepper, and salt.Thing is, someone else wants her too.This poor omega is about to have his world turned upside down, which means everyone better watch out because when Leo experiences love, jealousy, and frustration for the first time, he doesn't just snap-he roars!… (more)

When an Omega Snaps by Eve Langlais

3rd book in the Lions Pride series. Can be read as a stand-alone paranormal romance.
Silly, flaky Meena knows Leo is her mate from the first moment they meet. Leo sees her only as an assault to his well ordered life. This story is her antics at getting noticed and begging for Leo to bang her.
The heroine doesn’t do much more than “Vex” Leo but it is kind of funny the way she pants after him. And vise versa. But no sex until married as promised to her father! That doesn’t really stop either from them doing other things up to that line.
Crazy silly but also entertaining.

I listened to the audio version narrated by Brian Rodgers. He does a good job on the pacing but his female voice is fake and high pitched. Ok, it does follow the script and his lion roar is amusing so I call it a win. ( )
  Madison_Fairbanks | Feb 13, 2020 |
Meena is bold and brassy lion shifter, who sees Leo and knows he's her mate. Leo is the calm, omega Liger who runs fast to avoid this woman he knows will cause chaos in his well ordered life. A fun read, a few editing issues.
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |
amusing ( )
  Janicemo | Jul 10, 2016 |
Review Link: http://wp.me/p5aHOQ-DM

I was really looking forward to Leo’s book. He is such a quiet, giant of a feline and seriously in need of some fun! When an Omega Snaps is my favorite in the A Lion’s Pride series so far, because Meena and Leo are so different from one another. Watching them circle one another was entertaining as hell!

Leo and Meena’s first meeting began with a wack to the head from a flying Frisbee and ended with a yummy kiss. Meena is a part of the East Coast Pride but was banned from by Arik’s father years ago for causing so much trouble. It was hilarious to watch chaos literally follow her everywhere — even when she totally doesn’t see it coming!

It was so fun to watch Leo’s boring life come crumbling down when Meena forces her way into it. I’d feel bad for him if I didn’t he totally needed it. When an Omega Snaps was a yummy adventure and I am loving this series and can’t wait to read more from Langlais. I have yet to read the newest book in the series, but I know it will be just as juicy as the first three! ( )
  One_Curvy_Blogger | Jan 18, 2016 |

Belongs to Series

Eve Langlais is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 154,649,694 books! | Top bar: Always visible