HomeGroupsTalkExplore

The Proposal

by Lori Wick

Series: English Garden (1)

William, a confirmed bachelor, becomes guardian to three children. When the girls' nanny proves abusive, William seeks counsel from his sister and her husband and meets Marianne, who changes his beliefs about women and God.

Book 1 of 4 ( )
  MaryRachelSmith | Mar 22, 2022 |
This was a charming story. I enjoyed the way Jennings had to sort through so many thoughts and feelings before he was able to have things happen right. The time it took for him to warm up to Penny was believable and heart-warming when he actually did. Read more: http://christianfictionaddiction.com/book_reviews/proposal.htm ( )
  Katie_543 | Apr 10, 2007 |

Belongs to Series

For Todd and Becki Barsness. You've worked hard, and we have been blessed. You've shared yourselves and your life with the church family, and we've grown richer. This dedication comes with my love. God bless you both.
Prologue
Tipton
Collingbourne, England
April 1810
Seated in the north sitting room, her letters in her lap, Lydia Palmer read the missive in her hand one more time before looking across the room at her husband.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 182,985,034 books! | Top bar: Always visible