The Rescuer: The O'Malley Series, book #6 by…

The Rescuer: The O'Malley Series, book #6 (original 2003; edition 2003)

by Dee Henderson (Author)

Series: O'Malley (6)

Stephen O'Malley is a paramedic who has been rescuing people all his life. His friend Meghan is in trouble: Stolen jewels are turning up in interesting places, and she's in the middle of it. Stephen is about to run into a night he will never forget--a kidnapping, a tornado, and a race to rescue the woman he loves. Introducing the O'Malleys, an inspirational group of seven, all abandoned or orphaned as teens, who have made the choice to become a loyal and committed family. They have chosen their own surname, O'Malley, and have stood by each other through moments of joy and heartache. Their stories are told in CBA best-selling, inspirational romantic suspense novels that rock your heart and restore strength and hope to your spirit.… (more)
Member:jebh95
Title:The Rescuer: The O'Malley Series, book #6
Authors:Dee Henderson (Author)
Info:Multnomah Books (2003), 375 pages

The Rescuer by Dee Henderson (2003)

Henderson hits it out of the ballpark again. ( )
  SarahGraceGrzy | Oct 2, 2018 |
I'm addicted to these books. This one starts out with a real bang. ( )
  sydsavvy | Apr 8, 2016 |
Dee Henderson is by far my favorite Christian Romance/Suspence author. Her stories are fast paced and sprinkled with authentic Christian thoughts and responses. I never feel preached at when reading her stories. ( )
  TammyPhillips | Jul 2, 2010 |
I very much enjoyed reading this book. I would recommend it to those who feel as if they are lost in life. ( )
  Shebakune | Jan 1, 2009 |
It has been a long time since I've read this one but I loved it so much I bought it after having borrowed it from the library to read.
  abundantlyblessed | Jan 20, 2008 |
"Ich aber bin gekommen, um ihnen das Leben zu geben, Leben im Überfluss."
Johannes 10,10
In der Nacht des 25. Juni fuhr der Rettungssanitäter Stephen O'Malley von Chicago aus nach Norden und liess damit das Leben, wie er es kannte, hinter sich.

Stephen O'Malley is a paramedic. He's been rescuing people all his life. But he's on the run now--from the burden of his profession, from the grief of losing his siter, from a God he doesn't want to trust.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,470,378 books! | Top bar: Always visible