Dinosaur's Binkit by Sandra Boynton

Dinosaur's Binkit (original 1998; edition 1998)

by Sandra Boynton (Author)

A dinosaur and his blanket get ready for bed in this Sandra Boynton classic. Listen! Look! Touch! Giggle! Good night, Dinosaur. Good night, Binkit.
Member:MMSherepaChildren
Title:Dinosaur's Binkit
Authors:Sandra Boynton (Author)
Info:Little Simon (1998), Edition: BRDBK, 14 pages

Dinosaur's Binkit by Sandra Boynton (1998)

Unfortunately, this has to be a supervised-only book because, like with many flap books, the flaps aren't that sturdy and *will* come off.

But yeah, it's funny and enjoyable, especially if you really get into yelling "I NEED MY BINKET!" every other page. ( )
  conuly | Aug 10, 2008 |
A short and simple bedtime story about a dinosaur who can't find his blanket at bedtime, and definitely won't go to sleep without it! Appealing for toddlers and parents too. Our kids loved the texture of the felt blanket, and the shiny reflections to look into. Delightful. ( )
  tripleblessings | Nov 12, 2007 |
My youngest son's favorite at age 1! He delights in hearing about the little dino who won't go to bed without his binkit (blanket) and giggles non-stop as he lifts to the flaps. My only complaint is that the first flap on the palm tree is too thin and flimsy for little hands - easily ripped. ( )
  paroof | Aug 23, 2006 |
For my very own D.B.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,499,264 books! | Top bar: Always visible