Orphan Black: Season One (2013)

by John Fawcett, Graeme Manson

Other authors: Kristian Bruun (Actor), Matt Frewer (Actor), Tatiana Maslany

Series: Orphan Black TV-series (season 1)

"Sarah's life was changed dramatically after witnessing the suicide of a woman who looked just like her, learning that, not only were she and the woman clones, but there were others just like them, and dangerous factions at work set on capturing them all" -- back cover.

E1 Natural Selection 5 stars

E6 Variations Under Domestication 4 stars

E7 Parts Developed in an Unusual Manner 4.5 stars

E8 Entangled Bank 5 stars

E9 Unconscious Selection 5 stars

E10 Endless Forms Most Beautiful 5 stars ( )
  Zoes_Human | Oct 1, 2020 |
As I've already watched the TV series I found this graphic novel a bit lacking. I'll try the Helsinki book instead.
  untitled841 | Jul 24, 2019 |
I was so excited when I saw that this book exists, but it ended up being kind of a mess. It was mostly a rehash of season one, but why? Because it didn't feel like it would make sense at all if you hadn't already watched the show. There were a smattering of details throughout that I'm pretty sure weren't on the show that were exciting, but it felt like a lot of work to get to them. In the end it seems like the entire thing was to set up the Helsinki storyline, which is exciting, because those events happened almost entirely offscreen, but again, why? Why not just write the Helsinki episode and leave this off entirely?

Feeling disgruntled, even though I will definitely be looking up the next volume. ( )
  greeniezona | Mar 25, 2018 |
This graphic novel covers the first season of Orphan Black, more or less. The majority of the story is not new, but there are a few revelations about the characters, specifically, Veera. But for the most part, there isn't anything that expands the TV show. ( )
  TheDivineOomba | Dec 17, 2016 |
My very first graphic novel! Not much of a plot but a good overview of the clones. ( )
  olegalCA | Nov 30, 2016 |

Maslany, Tatianasecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

GenreThing

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,278,262 books! | Top bar: Always visible