Lime Green by Dr. Jackie Roese

Lime Green (edition 2015)

by Dr. Jackie Roese (Author)

4None2,837,091NoneNone
Each of us, in our own shade of color, says something unique about who God is to the world around us. God didn't give specific colors to specific genders. It's one big color wheel, and gender isn't in the equation. How does our embracing our authentic color - unapologetically who we are - controlled by the Spirit, impact our view of women in conservative faith communities? Lime Green helps answer that questions. This a story about Jackie Roese, a clueless farm girl who stumbled into vocational Christian work. Jackie bumped into walls, crossed invisible lines, and ultimately reshaped her view of women-and her church's view, too. This book doesn't make the case for women to preach or lead in the church. Rather, it shares this is one woman's story of stumbling and bumping to reveal a way, a path with all its rocks, hills, and smooth road, to help others find their footing in reshaping the way we view women in the Church. Every follower of Christ is given gifts by the Holy Spirit for the building up of the church. And the same gifts are given to both men and women. Jackie Roese is a gifted leader and teacher who has an important story to tell about finding her gifts and using them for the building up of the body of Christ. In this book Jackie tells her story with characteristic courage and candor. It's an important story that will challenge and inspire anyone who reads it.… (more)
Member:PastorLeighB
Title:Lime Green
Authors:Dr. Jackie Roese (Author)
Info:HIS Publishing Group (2015), 152 pages

Lime Green by Dr. Jackie Roese

No reviews

Average: No ratings.

GenreThing

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,559,827 books! | Top bar: Always visible