65None359,711 (4)None
The Hosea Leader Kit contains everything you'll need to lead this study: 1 small group Member Book with leader helps; 2 DVDs which include a video content for six sessions, a message to leaders, and a promotional video to help spread the word about the study.The book of Hosea--it's a deeply personal and passionate love story, yet it's a difficult story. As an account full of harsh judgment unfolds, we find in its midst a rare and pure gem: the truest and purest of loves. Hosea, an old-testament prophet, preached his own life message using his marriage as the sermon illustration. The study of Hosea looks deeply at that message. It provides background to better understand the intricacies of the man and his message. You'll be guided to understand, but more especially to apply the message of the prophet of love. The book will challenge us with judgment so harsh it will singe our hair--an unheeded sermon warning of devastating doom shortly to come. But it will show us the kind of love we dream about. Be amazed by the love of Hosea for his wayward spouse--and more amazed by the unfailing love of God for His wayward people, and for all people. Hosea showers us with hope--hints and portents pointing to the coming of the promised Messiah.Video Sessions & Run Times: Session 1 - Ingredients of Hosea (32:22) Session 2 - When You Say "I Do" to I Am (28:10) Session 3 - When You Ain't Got Yada, You Ain't Got Nada (30:13) Session 4 - Lose the Gomerisms (27:30) Session 5 - Shame Off You (25:24) Session 6 - Redeem the Idolotrinkets (35:23) Session 7 - His Boundary of Love (21:35)Kit Includes: Member Book2 DVDsFeatures: Interactive teaching video approximately 25-30 minutes each weekLeader material (guides to questions and discussion with small group)7 group sessions, 6 weeks of homework to complete between group sessionsContains subtitles for the hearing impairedBenefits: Leaders can be assured of a trusted teacher in every groupOpportunity for multiple leaders or facilitatorsExpand the learners' understanding of the Book of HoseaPersonal spiritual growth and interactive study for completing an entire book of the BibleDig deeper into Scripture with a group as they learn togetherEvaluate the idols in your life and how we are prone to wander away from GodEvaluate corrupt thinking and adjust to correct thinking of God's WordFocus on how God responds, redeems, and restores usLearn how to step out of slavery and into freedom in ChristCan be used by the new or inexperienced Bible study students or by those who are more familiar with the ScripturesAuthor: Known for her substance and a down-to-earth style, Jennifer Rothschild weaves together colorful illustrations, universal principles, and music to help audiences find contentment, walk with endurance, and celebrate the ordinary. Through wit and poignant storytelling, Jennifer relates challenges in her life that prompt women to look beyond their circumstances to find unique gifts in unusual packaging.… (more)

No reviews

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 180,225,149 books! | Top bar: Always visible