Ms. Manwhore [novella]

by Katy Evans

Series: Manwhore (Evans) (novella)

Katy Evans returns with a sexy novella, the final installment of the unforgettable love story that began in Manwhore . What lies ahead for Chicago's most envied couple, Malcolm Saint and Rachel Livingston? Sparks flew between them in Manwhore. Separated by deception, they felt the intensity and heat of their attraction turn up in Manwhore +1. Will Chicago's wealthiest and most notorious player finally settle down, or will one woman never be enough? Find out in Ms. Manwhore, the ultimate conclusion to their electric, breathtaking story.… (more)

A sweet and drama free novella detailing the wedding day. Includes a quick peek at the dynamic between Tahoe and Gina. I'm definitely interested in their story. A nice addition to the series but not a must read. ( )
  Hanneri | Jul 10, 2018 |
What a great way to end the trilogy! The sex was hot as usual, but it was also touching, and so well written. I love Katy Evan's books and this one is no exception!
  lowekel | Feb 1, 2016 |
Kind of a snoozer ending. It just seems like an incomplete ending to Malcolm and Rachel's story. Readers wanna know. Did they have baby saints? What happened to whynn? What about Gina and Tahoe? ( )
  seyebrows | Dec 30, 2015 |
Ms. Manwhore by Katy Evans
Book 3 of series
My version was an audio book narrated by Grace Grant.

Third in series following billionaire Malcolm Saint and young journalist, Rachel Livingston. This particular book covers their engagement, wedding and honeymoon, as well as finds a solution to Rachel's job woes. Nice story, but it started to drag as it was a continuation of the previous two installments and had too many descriptions of how gorgeous and wonderful Malcolm is, what Rachel looked like (described by herself as she was dressing or looking in the mirror which was kind of odd), and their sex life. I think I just had a little too much because I marathoned these three books within the past couple of days. This far along in the series, I was actually becoming more intrigued by their best friends, Tahoe and Gina. I think this part of their story could have been condensed into book 2 and then used book 3 to talk about the next couple. I'm guessing there will be a story about them in the future. ( )
  AddictedToMorphemes | Oct 23, 2015 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 154,452,155 books! | Top bar: Always visible