The Christmas Box by Richard Paul Evans

The Christmas Box (original 1993; edition 1995)

by Richard Paul Evans (Author)

"Whatever the reason, I find that with each passing Christmas the story of the Christmas box is told less and needed more. So I record it now for all future generations to accept or dismiss, as seems them good. As for me, I believe. And it is, after all, my story." So begins The Christmas Box, the touching story of a widow and the young family who moves in with her. Together they discover the first gift of Christmas and learn what Christmas is really about.… (more)
Member:Ella_reese
Title:The Christmas Box
Authors:Richard Paul Evans (Author)
Info:Simon & Schuster (1995), Edition: 1, 128 pages
Collections:Your library, To read
Rating:***1/2

Work Information

The Christmas Box by Richard Paul Evans (1993)

Recently added bymonthgirl, Ravenna2013, OSLS, private library, Pianoman1959, dbailey25, 10Ross, sdnkwn

A tender, loving story of the first gift of Christmas.
  BLTSbraille | Oct 27, 2021 |
A tender, loving story of the first gift of Christmas.
  BLTSbraille | Oct 26, 2021 |
I almost really liked this book...but not quite for some reason I haven't yet been able to figure out but it seems like a book that I would normally really like. ( )
  mcsp | Jan 25, 2021 |
Richard Paul Evans is must read during the holidays and gets me excited every year! This year I chose his all time classic, The Christmas Box and will read his newest one as well. I have to admit this isn't my favorite (maybe I'll blame it on old audio book narration) although still very inspiring Christmas short story. ( )
  xKayx | Dec 14, 2020 |
(see copy 1)
  librisissimo | Aug 27, 2020 |
No little girl could stop the world to wait for me. -Natalie Merchant
For my sister Sue. Whom I love and I miss.
It may be that I am growing old in this world and have used up more than my share of allotted world and eager audiences.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,459,127 books! | Top bar: Always visible