Agent E2: Aidan by Joni Hahn

Agent E2: Aidan

by Joni Hahn

1211,153,876 (3)None
Agent E2: Aidan MonroeCredentials:* Second generation Former Navy SEAL* D.I.R.E.'s latest SEAL acquisitionEnhancements:* Electrical ConductorFormer Navy SEAL, Aidan Monroe, embraces risk. Show him a hint of danger - or a beautiful woman - and he's all over it. The only commitments in his life: his new D.I.R.E. enhancements and finding his father's killers. Cassandra Naylor, daughter of D.I.R.E.'s greatest foe, has one goal in mind: save her father and twin brother. However, she didn't bank on D.I.R.E.'s superpowers, or Aidan Monroe's irresistible appeal. Cassandra can't ignore the scorching electricity between her and Aidan. When their passion is unleashed after a night of dangerous, life-changing events, Cassandra knows there's no going back. Yet, giving in to her feelings guarantees her father's vengeful wrath. While they fight their attraction for one another, traitors from the past, and death-defying circumstances force shocking revelations to the surface. Can their love overcome history and betrayal? Or, will the past rob them of any future they have together?… (more)

This book confused me. Everybody ends up related to everybody else. Looking forward to the next one and hopefully no more relatives come out of the closet. ( )
  amdrane2 | Mar 6, 2014 |
To the Princeton University Facebook page and the Seeley G. Mudd Manuscript Library for their invaluable help with my research.
To my nephew and USAF pilot, Capt. Daniel Jeanes, for his detailed information on airplanes and parachutes.
To my team of medical experts, aka, my siblings Bobby, Loris and Jill, for their never-ending patience with my million and one questions.
And to my editor, Candace Havens, and her team, for pushing me beyond my expectations. I couldn’t have done it without you.
“Hate me all you want, but let me make a few things clear, Miss Naylor: You are my prisoner. You have zero rights around here. You will learn about my… abilities when and if I want you to know.” Crowding her against the wall, Aidan leaned in close and inhaled the scent of her hair. “But most important of all, when you share a D.I.R.E. agent’s bed, it will be mine.”

Joni Hahn is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,824,471 books! | Top bar: Always visible