Irma the Flying Bowling Ball

by Tom Ross

1611,066,929 (5)1
A black and red bowling ball named Irma dreams of flying.
balls (1) book (1) bowling (5) children (1) dreams (1) exercise (1) feeling (1) fiction (1) freedom (1) friends and family (1) hcx (1) humor (1) juvenile fiction (1) K (1) locpic (1) lost (1) needs AR (1) ocean (1) picture (1) picture book (1) pretend (1) sports (1) sports. bowling (1) TLC (1)

Irma, a champion bowling ball, one day spies a balloon out the window. Mistaking it for a "flying bowling ball" Irma can no longer concentrate on making strikes and is relagated to the rack of old used and cracked balls. Still she dreams of flying. Then one day her dream come true!

My son likes this one and so do I. I mean, come on, how can you not like a story about a bowling ball with big dreams? Actually it's the only children's story I've ever seen about a bowling ball. Maybe there are others, but I haven't seen them. ( )
  paroof | Sep 27, 2006 |

A black and red bowling ball named Irma dreams of flying.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,347,220 books! | Top bar: Always visible