The Last Plague by Rich Hawkins

The Last Plague

by Rich Hawkins

312,947,088 (3.5)None
Recently added byjayne_r, crashdmj, Pap3rLady

I'm new to the work of Rich Hawkins, having only recently discovered him through Wayne Simmons's Facebook page. I just happened to click on a link for Infected Books and was instantly intrigued by the synopsis of The Plague Winter. So, a few clicks later, I came across The Last Plague and I immediately had to buy it. I'm so glad I did.
Thoroughly enjoyed every word. The grotesque world of fear, survival and hope that Rich Hawkins portrays had me hooked, pretty much from the first paragraph.
I loved the dynamic between the main characters and the inner battles they struggled with whilst trying to escape the horror of what their home had become. I found myself drawn to them; each of them likeable in their own way and I was rooting for them to the very end.
A brilliant read that I highly recommend and Rich Hawkins is a welcome addition to my favourite authors.
  jayne_r | Feb 13, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,305,792 books! | Top bar: Always visible