Gypsy Brothers: The Complete Series by Lili…

Gypsy Brothers: The Complete Series

by Lili St. Germain

The entire USA Today Bestselling series, now available in a paperback omnibus!This paperback is 828 pages long and contains all installments of the Gypsy Brothers:Seven SonsSix BrothersFive MilesFour ScoreThree YearsTwo RoadsOne LoveZero Hour& bonus novella AlternateGypsy Brothers Synopsis:My father was most certainly NOT an innocent man. As the leader of the Gypsy Brothers MC, he was guilty of many things. But he died for a crime that he didn't commit, framed by an enemy within who then stole his club and everything he had ever worked to protect.Including my innocence.When Dornan Ross framed my father, he set into motion a series of events that could never be undone. My father was murdered by Dornan Ross and his sons when I was fifteen years old.Before my father died, Dornan and his sons stole my innocence, branded my skin and in doing so, ensured that their lives would be prematurely cut short. That they would suffer.I've just turned twenty-one, and I'm out for blood. I'm out for revenge.But I didn't expect to fall for Jase, the youngest brother in the club.I didn't expect that he would turn my world upside down, yank my heart out of my chest and ride away into the sunset with it.Now, I'm faced with an impossible choice - Jase, or avenging my fathers death? *Please note this series is dark romance and deals with serious themes. It is intended for an 18+ audience and contains subject matter which may distress some readers*… (more)

Ok, so this was one of those books where it was pretty bad but I kept reading. This was a group of connected books where a young woman seeks revenge against a family of brothers and their father that belong to a vicious motorcycle club. So many horrible things are done to her through the course of these books that it is really quite unbelievable. I admit to skimming through some of it. I was just getting to maxed out on the violence etc. It is difficult to know how to rate this. I thought it sounded interesting and thought it would be more sophisticated as far as the suspense. It was just too nuts. I have to go with 2 stars and that is only because I did make it to the end after almost quitting several times. I couldn't have finished if not for skimming over some of it. This might be for some people, but I won't be reading more. ( )
  sdbookhound | Mar 27, 2019 |
I read these books as they out (up to book 4) and then grabbed this collection for books 5 - 7. I still rated them individually. The whole series, I'll give 3 stars. It started out really strong for me and I was completely hooked on it. Then, around book 4 it just lost the magic for me. It was just so out of control and completely unbelievable with major plotholes everywhere. I did enjoy reading the quick bits on Elliott, Dornan, and Jace's POV at the end. They were quick but didn't really add much to what I already knew about them except for Jace.... his was enlightening.
I'm glad I finished it, not going to read more in this series. I've had all I can take of their craziness. ( )
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 142,383,740 books! | Top bar: Always visible