Confessions of a Teen Nanny #3: Juicy…

Confessions of a Teen Nanny #3: Juicy Secrets (edition 2006)

by Victoria Ashton

Member:wyogal11
Title:Confessions of a Teen Nanny #3: Juicy Secrets
Authors:Victoria Ashton
Info:HarperTeen (2006), Hardcover, 208 pages

Confessions of a Teen Nanny #3: Juicy Secrets by Victoria Ashton

Reviewed by Taylor Rector for TeensReadToo.com

This third novel by Victoria Ashton, JUICY SECRETS, is another great addition to the CONFESSIONS OF A TEEN NANNY series. In this book, many things change! There is also a huge cliffhanger for what will happen in the next book! I would only read this book if you have read the first two books, which are equally as phenomenal. If you don't read them in order they might not make a lot of sense.

Many secrets about people in the book are reveled and some odd couples get together. (Hint: They are two people you never would have expected!) Liz's relationship with Parker Devlin takes a bad turn! A very odd secret about Parker's father comes out and it totally crushes him!

Emma, the little nine-year-old whiz kid that Adrienne is a nanny for, becomes obsessed with the television show, CSI! Her new spy skills earn Adrienne some very interesting information about her new boyfriend.

You will just have to read the book to find out what else happens! ( )
  GeniusJen | Oct 11, 2009 |

"I was meant to be the committee chair of the benefit, and I will be," Cameron Warner announced. "And you're going to help me."

"No way, Cameron," Adrienne Lewis said.

"We had a deal, remember?" Cameron pointed her perfectly manicured finger at Adrienne.

"What deal?" Adrienne asked innocently, but she cringed inside. She'd hoped Cameron had forgotten their conversation at the Manhattan Cotillion.

"You help me dethrone Princess Mimi," Cameron crooned. "And I let you in on the secret Parker Devlin is keeping from your gal-pal Liz. And, believe me, this is something she oughtta know."

Adrienne sighed. Cameron could make her life hell, as she had in the past.

"Fine, I'll help you," Adrienne said. "So what is this secret of Parker's?"

"No, no, no." Cameron smiled her evil, megawatt smile. "First you help me. Then I help you."

There are secrets everywhere . . .

After-school nanny Liz Braun's wealthy boyfriend, Parker Devlin, has a secret—one so scandalous that he won't share it with Liz. When the secret is finally blown wide open on the evening news, all of Parker's so-called friends dump him. Hurt, Parker pulls away from Liz—the one person who can actually help him.

Eight-year-old Emma Warner, the little girl Adrienne Lewis takes care of after school, has a secret too. And she says it's about Adrienne! What could Emma know?

Evil Cameron Warner has many secrets, but her two juiciest ones are about Parker's sordid extracurricular activities and about Adrienne!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:04:37 -0400)

Two teen nannies become even more involved in the treacherous world of their wealthy, elite employers as Adrienne begins a surprising new relationship and Liz struggles to keep hers from falling apart.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,170,399 books! | Top bar: Always visible