E is for Evidence (The Kinsey Millhone…

E is for Evidence (The Kinsey Millhone Alphabet Mysteries) (edition 2005)

by Sue Grafton (Author)

Series: Kinsey Millhone (5)

A Kinsey Millhone mystery. When an extra $5000 shows up in her bank account, Kinsey Millhone puts it down to clerical error. But suddenly the deposit makes sense. It's not a mistake, it's a setup! Kinsey now has a new client: herself. As she unravels the frame, she finds her future tied to one family's secret, hidden for almost 20 years.… (more)
Member:bleclair
Title:E is for Evidence (The Kinsey Millhone Alphabet Mysteries)
Authors:Sue Grafton (Author)
Info:St. Martin's Paperbacks (2005), Edition: The Kinsey Millhone Alphabet Mysteries, 320 pages

E Is for Evidence by Sue Grafton

English (52)  Spanish (1)  Danish (1)  All languages (54)
Fiction
  hpryor | Aug 8, 2021 |
Couldn't finish it ( )
  Stephen.Lawton | Aug 7, 2021 |
Maybe I'm just getting tired of the character (I've read four of these over the last few months), but this one was just very meh for me. At least it was a quick read. ( )
  dllh | Jan 6, 2021 |
The more of these I read, the more I like Kinsey Milhone. I like the way her past is intertwined with the present in this book, with characters mentioned in previous outings getting a full and proper introduction here. I also like the fact that this series isn’t : meet client, investigate case, solve case. There’s a lot of interesting deviation from what could become formulaic. I am beginning to wonder what her medical insurance premium will be if she keeps up her current run of injuries. ( )
  Vividrogers | Dec 20, 2020 |

Kaye, JudyReadersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For my two mothers,
past and present:
Viv and Lillian
It was Monday, December 27 and I was sitting in my office, trying to get a fix on the mood I was in, which was bad, bad, bad.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,398,731 books! | Top bar: Always visible