Heir To The Pack (The Cursed Pack Book 1)

by Laura Welling

116,445,768 (4.5)None
Recently added bydlynch

No tags

Three years ago, Annie and Dash hooked up in Cancun, Mexico, they both have secrets: Annie conceived a son, Jack, she never told Dash he fathered, and Dash is a werewolf. Now Jack is ill and Annie is seeking Dash’s help, discovering that Jack is a victim of an ancient curse.

This is the first book I have read by Laura Welling. Heir to the Pack is an imaginative and exciting read. I would definitely pick up another book by this author.

I enjoyed Annie. She is extremely strong and intelligent. She definitely has a scientific mind. I like how she processes everything. She discovers a lot in a short amount of time and handles it well.

Dash is a good leader and protector. He does what he feels is right and ultimately does not back down because of pressure when it comes to his family. Even though he did not know her long, he missed Annie. I love that they are reunited.

I really enjoyed the plot. It was full of mystery and surprises. There are many clever twists. I love how Annie’s family is connected to the story and how the story is resolved.

Complimentary copy provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  dlynch | Sep 28, 2015 |

GenreThing

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,241,909 books! | Top bar: Always visible