Road Map to Power by Syed Arshad Husain

Road Map to Power

by Syed Arshad Husain

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
it's about how obama is trying to get the econmy rebuilt because of congress . could go the econmy restarted because the of the repulicans block him at every turn. ( )
  Dakota1116 | Feb 5, 2016 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
First and foremost, I LOVE his message and I pledged myself to the Giving Pledge. You must read the book to get the true message. In the beginning of the book are listed the ten rules of power. Dr. Husain, M.D. uses stories to show you the way and the light. He even brings up the question "Why am I here?", and he answers it so eloquently.

He is a devout Muslim. He quoted Pope Francis and St. Francis of Assisi. He also took similar quotes from five religions to show that the message is universal. He even said atheists can benefit from the message as well. This is NOT a religious book. It is meant for EVERYONE. It is a book well worth the read.

It took me a bit longer to read this book because I wanted to study and ponder Dr. Husain's wisdom. I am so glad I did. My favorite story is about a young lady helping Dr. Husain during the war in Bosnia. She is Elma Dizdar, who risked her life to help save others. She gave a monumental speech regarding the message that brought it home for me.

Thank you, Dr. Husain, M.D. and Library Thing for giving me an early reviewer copy of this book to read and give my honest review. ( )
  Connie57103 | Jan 6, 2016 |

It is a book with an interesting perspective.

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

Syed Arshad Husain's book Road Map to Power was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,414,725 books! | Top bar: Always visible