Twilight Tenth Anniversary/Life and Death…

Twilight Tenth Anniversary/Life and Death Dual Edition (The Twilight Saga… (original 2005; edition 2015)

by Stephenie Meyer (Author)

Collects the novel in which Bella, moving in with her father, meets a boy at school for whom she feels an overwhelming attraction and who she comes to realize is not human, and a full-length reimagining of the original story. "Celebrate the tenth anniversary of Twilight with this special double-feature book! This new edition pairs the classic love story with Stephenie Meyer's bold and surprising reimagining of the complete novel with the characters' genders reversed. In Life and Death, readers will be thrilled to experience this iconic tale told through the eyes of a human teenage boy in love with a female vampire. Packaged as an oversize, jacketed hardcover "flip book," this edition features nearly 400 pages of new content as well as exquisite new cover art. Fans of Bella and Edward will not want to miss the opportunity to see these iconic characters portrayed in intriguing new roles." -- Publisher's description.… (more)
Member:emoki13
Title:Twilight Tenth Anniversary/Life and Death Dual Edition (The Twilight Saga Book 1)
Authors:Stephenie Meyer (Author)
Info:Little, Brown Books for Young Readers (2015), Edition: Anniversary, 752 pages
Rating:*****

Work Information

Twilight Tenth Anniversary/Life and Death Dual Edition by Stephenie Meyer (2005)

I thought that the Twilight frenzy was over...damn it!

MaraBlaise | Jul 23, 2022 |
i'm fucking dyin. i can't believe i read the whole entire thing. ( )
  banrions | Dec 7, 2021 |
DNF.

The story is fun, and I do like the gender swapped characters, but it gets confusing. The last time I picked up the book, I started reading the original Twilight by accident. I wish that she hadn't gender swapped every single character. It's a bit much. Still fun though.

I'll probably go back to this when I can sit and finish it. If your a Twilight fan definitely check it out.
  ElizaTilton | Nov 5, 2021 |
I had mixed feelings about his book. I loved the Twilight series when I read it but this was my first time reading this book. I was so sick of the narrator saying over and over and over again how perfect and beautiful Edythe. The book would have been shorter without that repetition and it was just like "okay, we get it." I did start enjoying the book once it got to the part where the rival vampires showed up. I was very curious to see how she would end the book and if it would change. I was very happy with the ending. Basically it was like the Twilight episode of how it should have ended. ( )
  nebulafire | Aug 20, 2021 |
I compared the books and i think twilight was much better. Life and death was good. The plot was same except the ending, of course. Overall it was good. I don't know if i would recommend it but it was good. Definitely read it one time. ( )
  Gurasees | Feb 8, 2021 |

Stephenie Meyerprimary authorall editionscalculated
Crouch, MichaelNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Kadushin, IlyanaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 176,599,469 books! | Top bar: Always visible