Heart and Brain: An Awkward Yeti Collection…

Heart and Brain: An Awkward Yeti Collection (Volume 1) (edition 2015)

by The Awkward Yeti (Author), Nick Seluk (Author)

New York Times best seller, Heart and Brain: An Awkward Yeti Collection illustrates the relationship between the sensible Brain and its emotionally driven counterpart, the Heart. Boasting more than two million pageviews per month, TheAwkwardYeti.com has become a webcomic staple since its creation in 2012. In addition to tons of fan favorites, Heart and Brain contains more than 75 brand new comics that have never been seen online. From paying taxes and getting up for work to dancing with kittens and starting a band, readers everywhere will relate to the ongoing struggle between Heart and Brain.  … (more)
Member:sister_ray
Title:Heart and Brain: An Awkward Yeti Collection (Volume 1)
Authors:The Awkward Yeti (Author)
Other authors:Nick Seluk (Author)
Info:Andrews McMeel Publishing (2015), Edition: Illustrated, 144 pages
Tags:fiction, comic, humor, biology, illness, medical, heart and brain series, awkward yeti series, series book, got for free

Heart and Brain: An Awkward Yeti Collection by The Awkward Yeti

My two favorite characters from the series - Brain and Heart. Their polar opposites but both compliment the other in ways thats only possible due to WHO they are (well, WHAT they represent anyway). This might be my favorite yet of the three books.

Nearly each panel is both funny, and sentimental and/or intelligent and witty/wry. Not all are huge 'guffaws' or "lol", but nearly all are chuckles or a smirk inducing joke, with the added weight of the sentimentality or intelligence behind the panel due to the characters (brain and heart) involved. ( )
  BenKline | Jul 1, 2020 |
The first collection of the popular “Heart and Brain” webcomic. I enjoy reading these comics when people post them online, but I feel like I’ve already seen the best ones from this collection. I was hoping to discover new content, but none of the ones I hadn’t seen before wowed me. I may still pick up other collections of this comic in the future, but I don’t feel a need to purchase them for my personal shelves. ( )
  foggidawn | Jan 28, 2019 |
These comics are fun on their own, but when you read a whole collection of them, they get a little redundant. I am definitely the brain - not the rational part, but the part that keeps you up at night worrying about all the things you did wrong that day.
  aratiel | Sep 5, 2018 |
This is hysterically true. Though stomach is totally my favorite character. ( )
  lissabeth21 | Oct 3, 2017 |
Best book ever written. Literally nothing makes me happier right now. I've given up up meditaton, I just take Heart and Brain breaks and everything is good again. ( )
  AjaxBell | Aug 24, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 159,148,445 books! | Top bar: Always visible