Into the Fire

by Jeaniene Frost

Series: Night Prince (4), Night Huntress Universe (14)

Fantasy. Fiction. Romance. HTML:

In the explosive finale to New York Times bestselling author Jeaniene Frost's Night Prince series, Vlad is in danger of losing his bride to an enemy whose powers might prove greater than the Prince of Vampires' . . .In the wrong hands, love can be a deadly weapon

For nearly six hundred years, Vlad Tepesh cared for nothing, so he had nothing to lose. His brutal reputation ensured that all but the most foolhardy stayed away. Now, falling in love with Leila has put him at the mercy of his passions. And one adversary has found a devastating way to use Vlad's new bride against him.

A powerful spell links Leila to the necromancer Mircea. If he suffers or dies, so does she. Magic is forbidden to vampires, so Vlad and Leila enlist an unlikely guide as they search for a way to break the spell. But an ancient enemy lies in wait, capable of turning Vlad and Leila's closest friends against them . . . and finally tearing the lovers apart forever.

… (more)

This is the last in the Dark Prince series but it was the capper on a great little series. I love all the characters from the Night Huntress, Night Prince and the next spin-off trilogy Night Rebel.

You absolutly cannot go wrong with Jeaniene Frost when it comes to Paranormal Romance. There isn't a book in the Night Huntress World that I haven't read or didn't like. Such an easy fun time. This is a go-to author for when you are in a book slump and just need to read something you KNOW you will love. ( )
  Library_Breeder | Apr 28, 2023 |
Not sure why, but this one took me awhile to get through. And SO much happened in it. We met all kinds of magical creatures and learned many things about our duo and their friends. It's going to take me awhile to process it all. Maybe even a re-read.

I was thrilled, however, to find out that Veritas and Ian's story isn't over. Can't wait for the Night Rebel series. ( )
  NickyM96 | Nov 21, 2022 |
[b:Into the Fire|23586994|Into the Fire (Night Prince, #4)|Jeaniene Frost|https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1458176974s/23586994.jpg|43190147] (Night Prince, #4) by [a:Jeaniene Frost|669810|Jeaniene Frost|https://images.gr-assets.com/authors/1310062695p2/669810.jpg] (Goodreads Author)
Adult Mystery/Suspense Paranormal Romance
Very well written.
Fast paced and a lot of fun to read.
New dimensions given to Vlad and Leila's characters. New characters brought in. We get to meet an ancestor of Leila's and learn more about her ancestry.
Some old ones make appearances. Ian is one of the key backup characters and I loved his parts in this story. There are some humorous situations (how can there not be when Ian is involved!) and a lot of suspense, action and romance.
There is one part that me sad towards the end. I can't tell you what it was since I don't write spoilers.
It seems to me there are still a few questions left unanswered about certain characters. Hopefully that just means there will be more books in the future about those characters.
May 27, 2017 – Finished Reading
May 23, 2017 – Started Reading ( )
  bodebeabay | Sep 25, 2022 |
Original de: El Blog del Gato - El Extraño Gato del Cuento

Honestamente, no me acuerdo muy bien como acabó, es más, recuerdo más el anunció sobre la nueva serie. La cosa es que todo lo que esperaba que se toque y se solucione en este libro, no lo hizo. No me malentiendas, como lectura estuvo muy entretenida y básicamente devoré mi ibro, solo que me habría gustaba un poco de profundidad en los personajes, que realmente lidiaran con las consecuencias.

TwitterBlogPinterestTumblrInstagramFacebookTvtime ( )
  Ella_Zegarra | Jan 18, 2022 |
3.5 ( )
  ChelseaVK | Dec 10, 2021 |

Jeaniene Frostprimary authorall editionscalculated
Gilbert, TaviaNarratormain authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

To everyone who’s wanted to see Dracula
(excuse me, VLAD) get a happily-ever-after.
Flying at high speeds through a forest is less dangerous than it looks.

Fantasy. Fiction. Romance. HTML:

In the wrong hands, love can be a deadly weapon.

For nearly six hundred years, Vlad Tepesh cared for nothing, so he had nothing to lose. His brutal reputation ensured that all but the most foolhardy stayed away. Now falling in love with Leila has put him at the mercy of his passions. And one adversary has found a devastating way to use Vlad’s new bride against him.

A powerful spell links Leila to the necromancer Mircea. If he suffers or dies, so does she. Magic is forbidden to vampires, so Vlad and Leila enlist an unlikely guide as they search for a way to break the spell. But an ancient enemy lies in wait, capable of turning Vlad and Leila’s closest friends against them…and finally tearing the lovers apart forever.

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 204,229,744 books! | Top bar: Always visible