Muse - The Complete Series: Part One, Part…

Muse - The Complete Series: Part One, Part Two, Part Three & Part Four (edition 2015)

by Marie Martine (Author)

921,460,974 (2.5)None
Member:jenny_acc
Title:Muse - The Complete Series: Part One, Part Two, Part Three & Part Four
Authors:Marie Martine (Author)
Info:(2015), 280 pages
Rating:*

Muse - The Complete Series: Part One, Part Two, Part Three & Part Four by Marie Martine

Kindle (1) to-read (2) top (1)

I'm sorry to say i did not like this book. I don't know if it was intended or not, but throughout the book, sentences would stop halfway, only to turn the page and find that there's nothing there. It doesn't happen once or twice, but multiple times. I also found it very repetitive, and i was pretty bored by the end.
As far as the plot is concerned...W're supposed to believe that Caterine is this innocent girl that can't even mutter a "thank you" when she meets Alaric, but the very next day she accepts his job offer to gain sex experience.Really? That's the way one does it?And in just over 2 weeks she's a completely new person.I found her character very annoying to be honest.
So, not for me i'm afraid. ( )
  jenny_acc | Dec 10, 2016 |
Fun & Interesting read. I like the fact that this isn’t your typical romance story.
I was provided a copy of this book for my honest review. ( )
  angbenton | Nov 6, 2016 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Marie Martine's book Muse, The Complete Series was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 142,389,899 books! | Top bar: Always visible