Settling the cosmic score is what Karma was drafted by the Universe to do. But what happens when all the humans start going to the dark side? She's got to find the source and the most likely suspect is her long time rival, who outclasses her in both power and resources. Luckily, she's got a new partner, Fate, but he comes with his own set of complications. The confirmed bachelor has a target of his own.… (more)

Fated by Donna Augustine is the third book in the Karma series, and the more I read, the more I am loving it.

Things are changing and not all of them are for the better.

Are people all good or all bad? What about the gray area in between the black and white?

Is an apocalypse coming? Can they stop it? Are they even supposed to?

The Jinxes saved her and now they have become her posse. She will need them. They bop around on skateboards and act like a bunch of teenagers. We all know they are not. Who knows how old they are?

I love the humorous writing mixed in with the seriousness.

Karma even meets the Gods.

Another god having a temper tantrum in less than a week? I’d either been created at a bad time or these folks needed some anger management classes.

The fight against good and evil rages on, but the romantic love story traverses time. Plenty of sexual tension, spice and heat as Karma struggles to come to terms with a love that will not, cannot be denied.

AND THAT FRIGGIN’ ENDING. OMG! It almost had me in tears and I was blown away by such a surprisingly fabulous ending.That makes this over the top and a five star read for sure. I am so invested in this series, I don’t know how I’ll be able to wait for Dead Ink, Lar’s Story. I recommend the series be read in order.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT.

I voluntarily reviewed a free copy of Fated by Donna Augustine.

See more at http://www.fundinmental.com ( )
  sherry69 | Apr 23, 2018 |
This was another great book in the series. Karma continued to be someone I didn't particularly like for the same reasons expressed in my previous reviews i.e. her arrogance, unreliable judge of character and her insecant whining/whinging. There were times during the book I wanted it to finish for no other reason to stop hearing her whine. However, the storyline kept me enthralled the whole way through. I found that the story progressed well building up the suspense and tension and seeing the characters, particularly Karma and Fate grow. In this story you learn more about Patty and the 'four' in general. The ending was good leading me to believe, or perhaps hope there will be another book, after the novella "Dark Ink", which is my next one to go to. ( )
  FiLoMa | Mar 31, 2017 |

Belongs to Series

Is contained in

Donna Augustine is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,118,132 books! | Top bar: Always visible