So Few of Me by Peter H. Reynolds

So Few of Me (2006)

by Peter H. Reynolds

After wishing there were two of him to complete all the items on his "to do" list, Leo discovers that the real problem is not the number of Leos, but the length of the list.

summary: In this book, a boy writes a long list of things he has to do. He wishes that there were more of him so that he could get more done at one time. After his wish becomes real life, he quickly decides that doing a good job at a few things by himself was better than having a bunch of him try to do a bunch of things.
reflection: This was a cute book that I have never heard of before. This book made me think of how I love to make lists of things that need to be done. Every day, I have a list of things to do and I love doing them all by myself. Although, it would be nice to have another me to help get things done, I like being in control and doing them myself! At the end of the day, I'd rather do a great job on a few things I do, rather than quickly try to get a bunch of things done at once to get them over with!
  dempseydee | Aug 22, 2018 |
See Trade Book Lessons here https://goo.gl/k5UKjK
  ccsdss | Feb 8, 2016 |
This is a great book about a boy who is so busy he can't do everything. When he continues to make more of himself in order to do more, however when he adds more people there is only more tasks. The boy realizes that in order to be happy he must chose the most important tasks and do them well instead of trying to do everything. This is a very good lesson to teach students and to help them realize that it's important to do their best.
  ejoy13 | Nov 24, 2015 |
I really enjoyed this book. So Few of Me is a good book because it taught the readers a few lessons. It taught the readers how to count to 10 and it also teaches the reader to not take on more than you can handle and to always do their best with what they can. I also feel that this is the message of the story as well. I also really loved the illustrations and they really put the words in the story to life.
  bgrane2 | Nov 16, 2015 |
21 months - A story for the adults as it pertains to kids. There isn't enough time in the day to do everything (are you over scheduling your kids???) but what you choose to do do your best at. ( )
  maddiemoof | Oct 20, 2015 |
To my twin brother, Paul
Leo was a busy lad.

Candlewick Press

An edition of this book was published by Candlewick Press.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 142,325,666 books! | Top bar: Always visible