dismiss

Little Blue Truck's Halloween by Alice…

Little Blue Truck's Halloween (edition 2016)

by Alice Schertle (Author)

Series: Little Blue Truck (4)

Little Blue Truck is picking up his animal friends for a Halloween costume party in this lift-the-flap board book.
Member:lpc369
Title:Little Blue Truck's Halloween
Authors:Alice Schertle (Author)
Info:Clarion Books (2016), Edition: Ina Ltf Br, 16 pages

Work Information

Little Blue Truck's Halloween by Alice Schertle

I've read this to my student at school, but I want more of the Little Blue Truck series to keep in my classroom someday.
  ewarrington | Oct 23, 2020 |
Little Blue Truck picks up animal friends for a costume party. Can you guess who is dressed up in each special costume?
  CECC9 | Jan 16, 2018 |
Not sure if this is a matter of the authors "learning their lesson" or just that this is the story they wanted to tell this time, but Emmett has always been wary of the original Little Blue Truck because the dump truck gets stuck in the mud and gets scared, and I think it freaks him out that anything as big as a dump truck could be so helpless. But this one 1) is just a bunch of farm animals dressed up for Halloween and 2) has flaps, so that's all that's needed to put his fears to rest. ( )
  MeditationesMartini | Oct 25, 2017 |
Beep! Beep! Boo! Little Blue Truck is back just in time for Halloween. Little Blue Truck and his friend Toad are on their way to the barn for a Halloween party. While journeying to the barn, they encounter different farmyard animals in their Halloween costumes. When you lift the flap, the identity of the costumed animal is revealed. This book is recommended for families to enjoy together; children will enjoy guessing who each costumed animal is! Any fans of Little Blue Truck's other picture book adventures will find this book to be a delight.

Taylor W. / Marathon County Public Library
Find this book in our library catalog.
  mcpl.wausau | Sep 25, 2017 |

Alice Schertleprimary authorall editionscalculated
McElmurry, JillIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 179,992,687 books! | Top bar: Always visible