The Winking Ruby Mystery (Dana Girls…

The Winking Ruby Mystery (Dana Girls Mysteries - New, 12) (original 1957; edition 1974)

by Carolyn Keene (Author)

Series: Dana Girls - white (12), Dana Girls (19)

Jean and Louise Dana encounter danger when they travel to Europe to solve a frightening mystery.
Member:ConnieLlegato
Title:The Winking Ruby Mystery (Dana Girls Mysteries - New, 12)
Authors:Carolyn Keene (Author)
Info:Grosset & Dunlap (1974), Edition: No Additional Printings Listed

Work Information

The Winking Ruby Mystery by Carolyn Keene (1957)

The Winking Ruby Mystery was my first Dana Girls book, given to me when I was 11. My parents didn't have much money, so new mystery books were for birthdays, Easter, and Christmas. This time I was allowed to go to the store with them and choose the title I wanted. I'd been reading Nancy Drew for two or three years, but it was the cover that made me choose this book. I haven't read it in decades, but I just checked and I had still remembered the final secret.

It was the illustration from chapter xviii (18) of this book that the publisher used as the illustration on the back cover of the 1962-1968 printings of the series.
1 vote JalenV | May 17, 2015 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,480,592 books! | Top bar: Always visible