The Crown (The Selection, 5) by Kiera Cass

The Crown (The Selection, 5) (edition 2017)

by Kiera Cass (Author)

Series: Selection (5)

Kiera Cass's #1 New York Times bestselling Selection series has captured the hearts of readers from its very first page. Now the end of the journey is here. Prepare to be swept off your feet by The Crown?the eagerly awaited, wonderfully romantic fifth and final book in the Selection series. In The Heir, a new era dawned in the world of The Selection. Twenty years have passed since America Singer and Prince Maxon fell in love, and their daughter is the first princess to hold a Selection of her own. Eadlyn didn't think she would find a real partner among the Selection's thirty-five suitors, let alone true love. But sometimes the heart has a way of surprising you...and now Eadlyn must make a choice that feels more difficult?and more important?than she ever expected.… (more)
Member:ManDUH_13
Title:The Crown (The Selection, 5)
Authors:Kiera Cass (Author)
Info:HarperTeen (2017), Edition: Reprint, 304 pages
Tags:Dystopian, Competition, Marriage, Love, King, Queen, Prince, YA, Fiction

The Crown by Kiera Cass

English (54)  German (1)  All languages (55)
The final novel of the series follows Eadlyn as she goes through her own Selection process. She didn't think it would be possible to find love, but sometimes life has a way of being surprising. Eadlyn is torn in a way she never thought possible and must choose how she wants her process to end. ( )
  abbeyzens | Feb 19, 2021 |
ok, the Selection series was one of the greatest series' I've ever read. The Crown did not disappoint me one bit. All the books were great. I'm sad it ended but I loved the ending. ( )
  Tehya13 | Jan 24, 2021 |
I was all prepared to be upset with this book because if I remember correctly this series was only supposed to be a trilogy and then books were added after the fact and I absolutely hated the way the third book ended. So contrived. This book was different. I thought I knew exactly how the book was going to end, but she threw a curveball at the end. Much better than the last two books in the series. ( )
  MeshaCups | Oct 24, 2020 |
this is the last book in the series! its super fast paced, and a cute read. i was rooting for kile but i'm happy with how the story ended! ( )
  kritikags | Aug 19, 2020 |
So much better than the heir. Eadlyn was less annoying and I actuallly liked her but again the sad reality nothing can be compared to Maxon and America they were the best ever the cutest ( )
  Haleema-imran | Aug 3, 2020 |
For Guyden and Zulu, the best little characters I ever made up.
"I'm sorry," I said, bracing myself for the inevitable backlash.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 158,016,211 books! | Top bar: Always visible